Retouching Labs is the sole owner of this Website. By using this Website, the User agrees to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with the T&C, please do not use this Website.
This document describes the rules for visitors of this Website. At its discretion, Retouching Labs reserves the right to alter, modify, add on, or remove sections of these Terms and Conditions (T&C) at any time.
It is the User’s responsibility to check these Terms of Service occasionally for changes. The User’s continued use of the Retouching Labs Website following changes to the Terms and Conditions will mean that they accept and agree to the changes.
Terms and Conditions to Follow for this Website
- The content of this Website’s pages is for the User’s general information and use only. It is subject to change without any prior notice.
- Retouching Labs does not offer any warranty or guarantee regarding the accuracy, performance, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials present or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. The User acknowledges that such information and content may contain inaccuracies or errors. Retouching Labs expressly exclude liability for any such incorrectness or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The User’s use of any information or content on this Website is entirely at their own risk, for which Retouching Labs shall not be liable. It shall be the User’s responsibility to ensure that any services, products, or information available through this Website meets their specific requirements.
- This Website contains material owned by Retouching Labs. This material includes, but is not restricted to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited following the copyright notice.
- All trademarks shown on this Website, which are not owned by, or licensed to Retouching Labs, are acknowledged on the Website.
- Unauthorized use of this Website will automatically give rise to a claim for damages and be a criminal offense.
- This Website may also include links to external websites. These links are provided for the User’s convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that Retouching Labs endorse the Website (s). We bear no responsibility for the linked Website (s) content.
- If the User requests a project on behalf of any business, organization, or another establishment of any kind, they agrees that they are authorized to accept these terms on its behalf and to restrain such business, organization, or institution to these Terms and Conditions.
- The User is solely responsible for the content they send to Retouching Labs (images, graphics, text, or other graphics). The User agrees that they will not include any text, image, design, trademark, or any copyrighted content of any third party in their files unless they have received authorization from the owners. By placing an order on this Website, the User agrees that they have all necessary permissions, rights and authorization to place the order, and you authorize Retouching Labs to process the order on your behalf.
This Website and its contents are fully copyright-protected. Retouching Labs reserve all rights. Redistribution or reproduction of a section or all of the contents in this Website in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- The User may print or download to a local hard disk for personal and non-commercial use only.
- The User may copy the content to an individual third party for their personal use, but only if they acknowledge this Website as the source of the material.
- The User may not, except with Retouching Labs express written permission, distribute or commercially use the content.
- The User cannot transmit or store content on any other website or other forms of electronic retrieval systems. The violation of this term will be considered a matter of dispute which may be taken to court.
Information Gathered by this Website
Retouching Labs may collect the following information via this Website.
- Name of Person
- Company Name
- Company Website
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Other Relevant Information Collected via Customer Surveys or Offers
How Your Information is Used
This Website uses the User’s information to understand their needs and provide better service. Additional ways the User’s information is used include:
- Periodically send promotional emails about new offers, special products, or other useful and interesting information.
- Contact the User for market research purposes. Retouching Labs may contact you by email or phone.
- Contact the User regarding their order quotation and invoice.
- Customize the Website according to the User’s interests.
- Improve products and services offered by this Website.
- Internal record keeping.
By using this Website, the User accepts and agrees that Internet connections are never completely secure. Malicious third parties may intercept any message or information sent to this Website, even with encrypted transmissions.
Accounts and Passwords
The User may be held liable for losses incurred by Retouching Labs or other visitors to this Website due to a third party using their username and password.
Retouching Labs use reasonable security measures to ensure the privacy and protection of images, communications, and billing information submitted to this Website.
This Website has Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption to secure all information. However, by using this Website, the User acknowledges that communications and images submitted to Retouching Labs are not confidential and may be intercepted and read by unanticipated third parties. They agree that if such interceptions occur, Retouching Labs is not liable under all applicable laws and jurisdictions.
This Website offers Users a Free Trial to test the capabilities of Retouching Labs. The User must prove free trial eligibility by referencing a company website and email from an official company domain.
Retouching Labs may refuse to honor the free trial if editing takes more than two hours, like image restoration, logo design, high-end retouching, and other complex work.
The User must include their Website address when completing the free trial form. This is mandatory. Retouching Labs reserves the right only to accept trial work if we get enough contact information. Personal photo editing works do not fall under the free trial offer. In that case, the User can request a quote instead.
Retouching Labs accepts payments via PayPal and Bank Transfer.
Retouching Labs strive to provide the highest quality service. If the User is dissatisfied with the result, Retouching Labs will make reasonable corrections as necessary without additional cost.
Retouching Labs reserves the right not to make revisions if the error results from poor communication on the User’s part. Any modifications made as part of our quality guarantee are without prejudice to Retouching Labs.
File Storage Policy
Retouching Labs keep backups of the old completed/raw files for two months. After two months, this Website’s backup server automatically deletes the old files. If Users require their image files, they must notify Retouching Labs within these 2 months. Only then can we re-upload those image files.
Use of User’s Image
Retouching Labs reserves the right to use any free trial image(s) for its promotional purposes, i.e., publishing on this Website without the owner’s permission.
The User can stop such use of their trial image(s) simply by sending an email to Retouching Labs. Retouching Labs also requests permission to use your regular photos on this Website as our work sample. But that is entirely up to the User whether or not they would permit us to do so.
Cookies are text files containing small pieces of data installed in the browser that assist Retouching Labs in offering their Services. Some of the uses for which Cookies are installed may require the User’s agreement.
Cookies help analyze web traffic or let us know when users visit this Website. This Website tailors its information based on data from Cookies.
Retouching Labs use traffic log cookies to pinpoint which pages are being visited. This helps our web administrators analyze data about web page traffic to improve the Website by tailoring it to customer needs. The cookies are only used for statistical analysis, and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide Users with a better Website. A cookie never gives Retouching Labs access to the User’s computer.
The User can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but Users can usually modify browser settings to decline cookies if they prefer. However, this may prevent the User from taking full advantage of this Website.
Read the Cookies Policy of Retouching Labs for more detailed information.
The information produced on this Website is for general information and use only. Retouching Labs try to keep the information correct and up-to-date. However, we make no promises or warranties of any kind, stated or implied, about the accuracy, completeness, reliability, suitability, or availability of the information presented on this Website. Therefore, reliance on such information is at the User’s risk.
In no event will Retouching Labs be liable for any loss or damage. That includes any loss or damage of data or profit occurring in connection with the use of this Website.
Through this Website, Users can link to other websites not under the control of Retouching Labs. We have no control over those sites’ nature, content and availability. Adding links does not suggest a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them.
Retouching Labs make every effort to keep this Website up and running smoothly. However, Retouching Labs takes no responsibility and will not be responsible for this Website being temporarily unavailable due to issues beyond our control.
Images Types Retouching Labs Avoid
It is against the company policy of Retouching Labs to do images that are nude or pornographic in nature.